Here are a dozen pages — 6 worksheets with their answer keys — that will serve as a welcome supplement to anyone teaching the chemical elements!
- Included in this printable packet are:
- Elements Search 1 — aluminum to zirconium — after finding the 32 elements in the word search puzzle, write all the leftover letters in order to solve the mystery message
- Elements Search 2 — bismuth to xenon — find the 24 elements in the word search puzzle and use the leftover letters to write out the hidden message
- Tough Metals, Pesticides, and Other Useful Elements — crossword puzzle featuring a useful fact and atomic number for each clue — 18 elements
- Lightbulbs and Microchips — crossword puzzle featuring a useful fact and atomic number for each clue — 16 elements
- Light & Lightest — crossword puzzle featuring a useful fact and atomic number for each clue — 14 elements
- Elemental Terms — fill in each blank with a word from the box — includes terms such as alchemy, metallurgy, oxidation, reduction, orbitals, isotopes, and ions
These worksheets are so easy to use and so flexible that they can be used for middle school, high school, and even college chemistry classes!
You can purchase this worksheet set on Teachers Pay Teachers for only $2 USD. It will also be given away as a FREEBIE on the H.E.R. website, approximately 3 days each year.
If you like my work and would like to see more, there are links to many of my public websites as well as my contact information on my Gravatar page. And if you want to encourage me, you can become a Patron! :O>